- International dialing code for Croatia: 00385
- Emergency call: 112
- Ambulance: : 194
- Firefighters: 193
- Police: : 192
- Roadside Assistance: 1987
- National Rescue and Search Center: 9155
- General information: 1981
- Exact time: 18095
- Information on telephone numbers within the Republic of Croatia: 11888
- Road conditions: : 062 777 777
- The official currency in the Republic of Croatia is the kuna (1 kuna = 100 lipa).
- Foreign currencies are exchanged in banks, exchange offices, post offices, travel agencies.
- Most places offer the possibility of paying with various credit cards (Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Diners).
- Information on the exchange rate can be found at www.hnb.hr.
Information on local transport contacts can be found on the website of the Tourist Board of Novalja - Visit Novalja
Information on all other services that you can find on the island of Pag can be found on the website of the Tourist Agency of the City of Novalja - Visit Novalja