1. How far is the camp from the beach?
Both camps are located directly on the beaches.
2. What are the working hours of a beach massage? Do I need to book an appointment?
We offer a beach massage service at the Terra Park Phalaris camp. You can book your appointment on the mobile phone number +385 (0) 91 571 6677 or come directly to the beach. You can also find more information on the studio's website: www.liveli.hr
3. Do we have sun loungers and parasols on the beach? Are sunbeds on the beach charged and can they be booked in advance?
There are sun loungers and parasols on the beaches of our camp Phalaris. Price of one sun lounger on the beach is 50 HRK and cannot be booked in advance.
4. Do I have to carry my beach towels?
You need to bring your own beach towels on a holiday in our campsites.
5. Where is the nudist beach located?
We do not have nudist beaches inside our camps, but they are located outside the camps. For all information feel free to contact the staff at the camp reception.
6. How does the entrance to the sea look?
The entrance to the sea is adapted and shallow.
7. Is there a dog beach at the campsite?
In both camps there is a beach for dogs which is equipped with parasols so that dog owners can also enjoy while their four-legged friends bathe.