1. How can I book my accommodation?
You can book your accommodation in our camps in the following ways;
- Directly, by calling +385 (0) 91 151 1956 or sending an inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online, through our website by choosing the facility and date of stay and by following further instructions offered by the system. You guarantee your arrival by credit card or advance payment.
2. How can I make an advance payment?
By payment by bank transfer to our account or online payment by credit card through our website.
3. How can I change or cancel a reservation?
If you want to change or cancel an existing reservation, you can do so online, by calling the reservation center number +385 (0) 91 151 1956 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
4. What are the conditions for canceling a reservation?
The conditions for canceling a reservation are stated in the general terms and conditions of each price list. Please read the general terms and conditions in detail before confirming the reservation. During the low season, the reservation can be canceled up to 7 days before arrival, and during the high season the reservation can be canceled up to 14 days before arrival.
5. How do I know my booking has been confirmed?
If you guarantee the reservation by credit card, the reservation is confirmed immediately. If you have chosen to pay by bank transfer, your reservation is pending until we receive payment to our Terra Park account. In both cases, a booking confirmation will be sent to your email address.
6. What credit cards can I use to pay for my vacation?
In our campsites we accept the following credit cards: Visa, Diners and MasterCard. Debit card guarantee is not possible.
7. Is my card secure on your site?
Yes, your card is completely secure on our official website.
8. Where can I find the prices of accommodations?
Accommodation prices are visible on our official website, after you select the desired facility and date.
9. Are accommodation prices expressed per person or per accommodation unit?
For pitches, prices are expressed per person and per the type of pitch, while for mobile homes they are expressed per accommodation unit.
10. Is there an exchange office at the reception?
There is an exchange office at the camp Phalaris reception. The exchange office is open from 07:00 to 22:00.
11. What is the payment currency in Croatia?
The payment currency in Croatia is Euro.
12. What are the reservation cancellation conditions?
Free cancellation of reservation:
- up to 7 days before arrival for the period from April 16 to July 1 and from September 3 to October 21
- up to 14 days before arrival for the period from July 2 to September 2
A credit card is required as a reservation guarantee.
In case of no-show, without prior cancellation of the reservation, we charge your card for the total amount of the reservation.
13. Notice on how to submit a written consumer complaint
Pursuant to Art. 10, paragraph 3 of the Act on Consumer Protection ("Official Gazette", no. 41/14), we inform guests that they can submit a complaint expressing their dissatisfaction with the service provided in writing, in the reception area, and they will be notified in writing without delay. receipt of that complaint will be confirmed. Objections can also be submitted in writing to the camp's address
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to a written complaint in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, so please provide us with your contact address for the delivery of the response in your complaint.